Lahori Fish Masala is a spicy masala powder which is used to prepare a Lahori fried fish recipe. This has to be one of the best ways to fry fish into something
so good. The Lahori Fish masala is easy to make and store for months, and you can enjoy this recipe for teatime as well as a more elaborate meal. Their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Ingredients: Wheat/Corn/ Gram Flour , Salt, Red Chillies , Dehydrated Onion, Garlic , Ginger , Bay Leaf, Citric Acid , Black cumin , Green Mango, Clove, Black Pepper , Cinnamon , carom , Turmeric.
Recipe ingredients to prepare Lahori fried Fish:
- Fish/Prawns,sliced – 1kg
- Ghee /Oil – 500g
- Shan Lahori Fish Mix – 1 pkt
- Mix 1/2 cup water with the Shan Lahori Fish Mix to make a smooth batter.
- Apply to the fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the fish until brown and crispy.
- Serve with raita and salad.